    What could I do to resolve this situation? I tried restarting the IS but no
    result.

    Thxn.Emi;io
    Will Program For Food, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Will Program For Food

    Beryl Small Guest

    Re: IIS no longer responding after 2.0 installation

    You may have to re-register asp.net on IIS using aspnet_regiis.exe.

    Beryl Small, Dec 21, 2004

  3. I guess the problem is that when u install ASP.NET 2.0 all ur
    applications will start running using >Net framework 2.0.
    What i know is that u have to tell IIS to keep using 1.1 or reset it
    back to 1.1 version..
    GDLUCK
    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Dec 21, 2004