    an error. I can get the website to run great on my machine, and then
    once I uploade to the webserver...pooh....error city.

    Please help

    jake, Dec 1, 2006

  2. check website properties under iis and check asp.net tab to make sure it's
    set on 2.0 framework.

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Dec 1, 2006

  3. jake

    Masudur Guest

    jake wrote:
    > Server Error in '/' Application errors...
    >
    > I can not figure out how to deploy an asp 2.0 website without getting
    > an error. I can get the website to run great on my machine, and then
    > once I uploade to the webserver...pooh....error city.
    >
    > Please help

    Hi,

    Make sure that you have Dot.net framework 2.0 installed in deployment
    server.
    next thing is to configure your application to use Dot.net framework
    2.0. IIS by default do not assign 2.0 to your application.

    If you have access to IIS ...
    select your application property and select asp.net tab
    and configure your application to use framework 2.0

    Thanks
    Masudur
    Kaz Software Ltd.
    www.kaz.com.bd