    Thanks!!!

    --
    Godai

    Godai, Nov 19, 2007

  2. Godai wrote:
    > I have to write a C algorithm to calculate Image Correlation between two
    > complex images. Can you give me some advice to begin?

    You apparently need two things: an algorithm and a C implementation of
    that algorithm.

    For the algorithm, try comp.graphics.algorithms or perhaps
    comp.programming. If you run into problems implementing the algorithm
    in C, you can post here.

    --
    Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) <>

    Keith Thompson, Nov 19, 2007

  3. Godai

    Godai Guest

    Keith Thompson ha scritto:

    >> I have to write a C algorithm to calculate Image Correlation between
    >> two complex images. Can you give me some advice to begin?

    > You apparently need two things: an algorithm and a C implementation of
    > that algorithm.
    >
    > For the algorithm, try comp.graphics.algorithms or perhaps
    > comp.programming. If you run into problems implementing the algorithm
    > in C, you can post here.

    Thanks!

    --
    Godai