    Regards,
    Divya
    , Mar 14, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > Hi folks..
    >
    > Actually im writing my java programs output in a file .. and that
    > file will the input for matlab. If that is the case, can i call all
    > matlab commands in my java program itself???
    >
    > If so, please do tell me the appropriate class in java that supports
    > this facility..
    >
    > Regards,
    > Divya

    Poke around with java.lang.Process and java.lang.ProcessBuilder.
    Joshua Cranmer, Mar 15, 2007

  3. On 14 Mar 2007 11:14:47 -0700, wrote:
    > Actually im writing my java programs output in a file .. and that
    > file will the input for matlab. If that is the case, can i call all
    > matlab commands in my java program itself???
    >
    > If so, please do tell me the appropriate class in java that supports
    > this facility..

    GIYF:
    http://matlabdb.mathematik.uni-stuttgart.de/download.jsp?MC_ID=9&MP_ID=163
    http://www.held-mueller.de/JMatLink/
    http://www.cs.utoronto.ca/~bowen/code/code.html#matjav
    http://j-integra.intrinsyc.com/support/com/doc/other_examples/Matlab.htm

    ....etc

    /gordon

    Gordon Beaton, Mar 15, 2007
  4. nonother

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    matlabcontrol is a Java API that will allow for you to easily interact with MATLAB. It allows for easily invoking eval and feval as well as getting and setting variables. It's just as if you were interacting with MATLAB's Command Window. To get started, take a look at the walkthrough.
    nonother, Jul 9, 2011