Help - In Calling Matlab from java

diya.246

Hi folks..

Actually im writing my java programs output in a file .. and that
file will the input for matlab. If that is the case, can i call all
matlab commands in my java program itself???

If so, please do tell me the appropriate class in java that supports
this facility..

Regards,
Divya

Joshua Cranmer

Hi folks..

Actually im writing my java programs output in a file .. and that
file will the input for matlab. If that is the case, can i call all
matlab commands in my java program itself???

If so, please do tell me the appropriate class in java that supports
this facility..

Regards,
Divya

Poke around with java.lang.Process and java.lang.ProcessBuilder.

Gordon Beaton

Actually im writing my java programs output in a file .. and that
file will the input for matlab. If that is the case, can i call all
matlab commands in my java program itself???

If so, please do tell me the appropriate class in java that supports
this facility..

GIYF:
http://matlabdb.mathematik.uni-stuttgart.de/download.jsp?MC_ID=9&MP_ID=163
http://www.held-mueller.de/JMatLink/
http://www.cs.utoronto.ca/~bowen/code/code.html#matjav
http://j-integra.intrinsyc.com/support/com/doc/other_examples/Matlab.htm

....etc

/gordon

Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
matlabcontrol is a Java API that will allow for you to easily interact with MATLAB. It allows for easily invoking eval and feval as well as getting and setting variables. It's just as if you were interacting with MATLAB's Command Window. To get started, take a look at the walkthrough.