help in explaining binary tree

Jerry Khoo

hello, everybody, i am kinda new here, nice to meet u all. Now, i am
cs students and are now facing difficult problems in understanding
what a binary tree is, how it works, and the algorithm to display,
arrange, find, delete the leaf node in binary tree.

I hope that anyone with expereince in building binary tree could help
me in explaining the binary tree functions, and give a sample code of
the whole picture behind the tree. And further more, i would like to
know what is the usage of binary tree in real world.

Kindly, thanks to anyone who helped me, and thanks for the grudges of
reading my whole message, thanks to everyone

Karl Heinz Buchegger

Jerry said:
hello, everybody, i am kinda new here, nice to meet u all. Now, i am
cs students and are now facing difficult problems in understanding
what a binary tree is, how it works, and the algorithm to display,
arrange, find, delete the leaf node in binary tree.

I hope that anyone with expereince in building binary tree could help
me in explaining the binary tree functions, and give a sample code of
the whole picture behind the tree. And further more, i would like to
know what is the usage of binary tree in real world.

Kindly, thanks to anyone who helped me, and thanks for the grudges of
reading my whole message, thanks to everyone

This topic is much to large to be discussed in a newsgroup like this.
There have been entire books written about this topic.

Use the force Luke, search the web!
http://www.google.com
Search phrase: "binary tree tutorial"
comes up with lots of links

osmium

Jerry said:
And further more, i would like to
know what is the usage of binary tree in real world.

Think of having your own personal equivalent of Google. Every memorandum
you write is added to a tree. By twenty or less queries in the tree you can
resolve a million different words. If you know you mentioned aunt Agatha on
some mis-remembered occasion, you can rapidly find the mention(s) in the
thousands of files on your PC.

It may be helpful to think of the game "Twenty questions".

Kevin Goodsell

Jerry said:
hello, everybody, i am kinda new here, nice to meet u all. Now, i am
cs students and are now facing difficult problems in understanding
what a binary tree is, how it works, and the algorithm to display,
arrange, find, delete the leaf node in binary tree.

You already asked this, and it was already explained that this is not
the group for discussing such things. You have a question about a
general programming topic. Come back when you have a C++ question.

-Kevin