    know what is the usage of binary tree in real world.

    Kindly, thanks to anyone who helped me, and thanks for the grudges of
    reading my whole message, thanks to everyone
    Jerry Khoo, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Jerry Khoo wrote:

    > hello, everybody, i am kinda new here, nice to meet u all. Now, i am
    > cs students and are now facing difficult problems in understanding
    > what a binary tree is, how it works, and the algorithm to display,
    > arrange, find, delete the leaf node in binary tree.
    >
    > I hope that anyone with expereince in building binary tree could help
    > me in explaining the binary tree functions, and give a sample code of
    > the whole picture behind the tree. And further more, i would like to
    > know what is the usage of binary tree in real world.
    >
    > Kindly, thanks to anyone who helped me, and thanks for the grudges of
    > reading my whole message, thanks to everyone

    This topic is much to large to be discussed in a newsgroup like this.
    There have been entire books written about this topic.

    Use the force Luke, search the web!
    http://www.google.com
    Search phrase: "binary tree tutorial"
    comes up with lots of links

    --
    Karl Heinz Buchegger
    Karl Heinz Buchegger, Apr 5, 2004

  3. Jerry Khoo

    Bill Seurer Guest

    Bill Seurer, Apr 5, 2004
  4. Jerry Khoo

    osmium Guest

    Jerry Khoo writes:

    > And further more, i would like to
    > know what is the usage of binary tree in real world.

    Think of having your own personal equivalent of Google. Every memorandum
    you write is added to a tree. By twenty or less queries in the tree you can
    resolve a million different words. If you know you mentioned aunt Agatha on
    some mis-remembered occasion, you can rapidly find the mention(s) in the
    thousands of files on your PC.

    It may be helpful to think of the game "Twenty questions".
    osmium, Apr 5, 2004
  5. Jerry Khoo wrote:

    > hello, everybody, i am kinda new here, nice to meet u all. Now, i am
    > cs students and are now facing difficult problems in understanding
    > what a binary tree is, how it works, and the algorithm to display,
    > arrange, find, delete the leaf node in binary tree.

    You already asked this, and it was already explained that this is not
    the group for discussing such things. You have a question about a
    general programming topic. Come back when you have a C++ question.

    -Kevin
    Kevin Goodsell, Apr 5, 2004