help in formatting

Hakuna M. C.

hi all,
I am writing HTML and need your help in formatting a frame. For some
purpose, I would like to add a frame to wrap the whole body of html
and format the frame with some parameters. This job will be done with
a program in Delphi/C++. I have ever thought that I should use the css
to format the frame. However, I tried, if the HTML contains more than
one frame, all the frame will be formatted. Can I specify which frame
the should the CSS concern? i.e. How can I apply the format to the
frame I specified?

thanks in advance.