Help in writting a program

razanrizk

Hello all,
if we could write a program in C or C++.NET that:

1) read from a text file containing two columns; vol-Id and license
key (it
could be multiple of them)
2) when customers run the program, it will detect the vol-Id of the
machine
and finding the matching license key in the text file, and then add
the
license registry entry to the machine.

where we need to install 22 servers. SO, I have
22 VOl-ID, and ideally, I will need to run this program in 22 servers,
and
the license will be registered automatically in the registry.

Can Anyone help in this script?