help include virtaul

Luc Dal

Hello,

I've a stupid question : my website is on a disk d: like this
d:\site_test
The name of the site is "test" (as defined in IIS console)

I've one file (named fic.inc) to include in some pages like that
d:\site_test\include\fic.inc
In my pages, the instruction <!-- #include file ="../Include/fic.inc" -->
works well
But I want to use the virtual path like this <!-- #include virtual
="Include/fic.inc" -->
This last instruction doesn't work

Who can help me for this stupid question ?
Thanks
Luc