help...info how to write very small basic interpreter in c

me

Hi
can anyone one help me?
i want to write a very small basic interpreter in c.
is there any source to analize in the internet or theory?
Thanks

jburgy

Tom Pittman wrote a beautiful implementation of Tiny Basic in assembler
years ago. It was published in Dr. Dobbs. You can find a lot of details
on his website (including a re-implementation in C):

http://www.ittybittycomputers.com/IttyBitty/TinyBasic/TinyBasic.c

It's pretty amazing: the parser/interpreter is written directly in
bytecodes which are interpreted by a custom-designed VM. This is /not/
like Java, mind you

Malcolm

me said:
can anyone one help me?
i want to write a very small basic interpreter in c.
is there any source to analize in the internet or theory?
I wrote one a while back.

You can have it if you can explain what you need it for, and this isn't a
class.
If you have been assigned an intepreter to write an educational exercise
then we'll be happy to help you, but just giving you the answer is false
help.