Help initial-property-set

Discussion in 'XML' started by Roberta, Sep 17, 2004.

  1. Roberta

    Roberta Guest

    Hi all,
    I'm using XEP and I have this problem.
    I want the first line of a text to have an end indentation. So I tried to
    use:

    <fo:block>
    <fo:initial-property-set padding-right="2mm"/>
    <xsl:value-of select="MYTEXT"/>
    </fo:block>

    The problem is: if I try the above code using a constant text, it works. So:

    <fo:block>
    <fo:initial-property-set padding-right="2mm"/>
    This is my sample text
    </fo:block>

    works, but using <xsl:value-of...> has no effect!

    Can anyone help me?

    Thanks a lot
    Roberta

    Roberta, Sep 17, 2004