    How can I find out which application is blocking / using the port 80??

    regards

    Norman

    Norman Fritag, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Norman Fritag

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Use this tool from sysInternals.com:
    http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/tcpview.shtml

    Cheers
    Ken

    "Norman Fritag" <> wrote in message
    news:Q1HYb.428$...
    : Hi there,
    :
    : Iis stopped running. When attempting to restart the server it prompts that
    : the address is already in use.
    :

    Ken Schaefer, Feb 18, 2004

  3. Norman Fritag

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:14:59 +1100, "Norman Fritag"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi there,
    >
    >Iis stopped running. When attempting to restart the server it prompts that
    >the address is already in use.
    >
    >How can I find out which application is blocking / using the port 80??
    >
    >regards
    >
    >Norman

    Read this KB article :

    You Receive an Error Message When You Try to Start the Web Service
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=261194

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE