HELP! I've done something really stupid

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Adam Short, Mar 22, 2005.

  1. Adam Short

    Adam Short Guest

    Take a plastic fork and stick it in my eye...

    In the persuit of gaining knowlwdge I have inadvertantly dropped a right
    clanger!

    I have a Windows 2003 IIS Server.

    All was well and good this morning, databases worked fine, then I started
    playing, I added the ADODB.DLL to the Component Services, now I can't create
    any ADODB server objects.

    I have since removed the component from component services, but s*** all
    happened.

    I have also reinstalled MDAC2.7 & 2.8

    HELP!!!!

    --
    Phuture-UK +44 (01202) 518122

    Adam Short, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Adam Short

    Adam Short Guest

    It's OK I've manually registered the component and it works again

    Adam Short, Mar 22, 2005