    with java to retrieve informations about nasdaq quotes?

    Thanks.
    madner
    madner, Dec 16, 2004

  2. madner wrote:

    > does anyone know if exist any web site or service I can access
    > with java to retrieve informations about nasdaq quotes?

    This article seems to deal with Java access to a web service:
    http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-ref3/?n-ws-5241
    but the artricle is some years old, I don't know whether the service
    used there still exists.
    Anyway, consider asking in a more appropriate group, this one is about
    JavaScript.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, Dec 16, 2004

  3. madner

    madner Guest

    Martin Honnen wrote:

    > Anyway, consider asking in a more appropriate group, this one is about
    > JavaScript.

    Sorry, I saw it too late. Hoewewer thanks.
    madner, Dec 16, 2004
  4. madner

    McKirahan Guest

    "madner" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > does anyone know if exist any web site or service I can access
    > with java to retrieve informations about nasdaq quotes?
    >
    > Thanks.
    > madner

    http://asp.aspobjects.com/ASP_Components/Stock_Quotes/

    Free COM component Hits: 5608 Grab Stock Lite v1.0

    Grab Stock Lite ActiveX DLL accepts stock symbols and returns the Last
    Trade, Change, etc. directly from the markets. This component application
    allows you retrieve real-time stock quotes around the world in your ASP
    pages. It retrieves stock quotes and can be easily processed by your ASP
    pages either stand-alone or as an include. 08/03/2001

    $49.99 (Free Trial) COM component Hits: 3356 Stock Quote Component
    v1.0

    The Get Stock Quote Component will retrieve stock quotes and other info such
    as volume, highs, lows, etc.. featuring multiple stock quotes processing,
    retrieves other properties in addition to quote. 10/12/2000

    $19.99 COM component Hits: 3186 Stock Quote Crawler v1.00

    This component application allows you retrieve US stock (15 - 20 minute
    delayed) quotes in your ASP pages. It retrieves stock quotes in certain
    format and can be easily processed by your ASP pages.
    McKirahan, Dec 16, 2004