Help Java & Nasdaq

madner

Hi,
does anyone know if exist any web site or service I can access
with java to retrieve informations about nasdaq quotes?

Thanks.
madner

McKirahan

madner said:
Hi,
does anyone know if exist any web site or service I can access
with java to retrieve informations about nasdaq quotes?

Thanks.
madner

http://asp.aspobjects.com/ASP_Components/Stock_Quotes/

Free COM component Hits: 5608 Grab Stock Lite v1.0

Grab Stock Lite ActiveX DLL accepts stock symbols and returns the Last
Trade, Change, etc. directly from the markets. This component application
allows you retrieve real-time stock quotes around the world in your ASP
pages. It retrieves stock quotes and can be easily processed by your ASP
pages either stand-alone or as an include. 08/03/2001

$49.99 (Free Trial) COM component Hits: 3356 Stock Quote Component
v1.0

The Get Stock Quote Component will retrieve stock quotes and other info such
as volume, highs, lows, etc.. featuring multiple stock quotes processing,
retrieves other properties in addition to quote. 10/12/2000

$19.99 COM component Hits: 3186 Stock Quote Crawler v1.00

This component application allows you retrieve US stock (15 - 20 minute
delayed) quotes in your ASP pages. It retrieves stock quotes in certain
format and can be easily processed by your ASP pages.