Help,JVM errors when with struts in MyEclipse?

Discussion in 'Java' started by rmn190, Nov 25, 2007.

  1. rmn190

    rmn190 Guest

    the error message follows:

    # An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
    #
    # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x6d6ada03,
    pid=3112, tid=3084
    #
    # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0_11-b03 mixed mode)
    # Problematic frame:
    # V [jvm.dll+0x6da03]
    #
    # An error report file with more information is saved as
    hs_err_pid3112.log
    #
    # http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
    #

    when i added struts capabilites in MyEclipse,the error would come,i
    dont know why.could help me,please?

    thanks in advance!
    rmn190, Nov 25, 2007

  2. rmn190 <> writes:

    > the error message follows:
    >
    > # An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
    > #
    > # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x6d6ada03,
    > pid=3112, tid=3084
    > #
    > # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0_11-b03 mixed mode)
    > # Problematic frame:
    > # V [jvm.dll+0x6da03]
    > #
    > # An error report file with more information is saved as
    > hs_err_pid3112.log
    > #
    > # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
    > # http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
    > #
    >
    > when i added struts capabilites in MyEclipse,the error would come,i
    > dont know why.could help me,please?

    It seems to be saying that, just this once, it really is the
    compiler's fault, and not a problem in your code. (Though
    you should certainly see if you can learn anything useful
    from hs_err_pid3112.log.) I've seen errors like this, but
    only extremely rarely, and they always went away when I did
    nothing but re-start the JVM.

    If you've got a persistent crash like this, the first
    thing I'd suggest is getting the most recent JVM; 1.6
    if possible, or at least the latest 1.5, if there's some
    policy preventing you from getting completely up-to-date.

    (I don't have any idea what the phrase "added struts
    capabilities in MyEclipse" means, so this advice is
    more generic than specific to your situation.)

    --
    Mark Jeffcoat
    Austin, TX
    Mark Jeffcoat, Nov 25, 2007