Help,JVM errors when with struts in MyEclipse?

Discussion in 'Java' started by rmn190, Nov 25, 2007.

  1. rmn190

    rmn190 Guest

    the error message follows:

    # An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
    #
    # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x6d6ada03,
    pid=3112, tid=3084
    #
    # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0_11-b03 mixed mode)
    # Problematic frame:
    # V [jvm.dll+0x6da03]
    #
    # An error report file with more information is saved as
    hs_err_pid3112.log
    #
    # http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
    #

    when i added struts capabilites in MyEclipse,the error would come,i
    dont know why.could help me,please?

    thanks in advance!
    rmn190, Nov 25, 2007

  2. rmn190 wrote:
    >the error message follows:

    >when i added struts capabilites in MyEclipse,the error would come,i
    >dont know why.

    It sounds like a serious problem, since few things will
    cause the VM to crash. More information is contained
    in..

    > # An error report file with more information is saved as
    >hs_err_pid3112.log

    Perhaps you should look at that and report what is in it.

    Note that for making things easier to read, it is best to
    - Add one space after any comma ','.
    - Add two spaces after the full-stop '.' at the end of sentences.
    - Capitalise the first word of each sentence. And..
    - Always spell the word 'I' as a capital.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.physci.org/

    Andrew Thompson, Nov 25, 2007

  3. rmn190

    rmn190 Guest

    On Nov 26, 12:09 am, "Andrew Thompson" <u32984@uwe> wrote:
    > rmn190 wrote:
    > >the error message follows:

    > ..
    > >when i added struts capabilites in MyEclipse,the error would come,i
    > >dont know why.

    > It sounds like a serious problem, since few things will
    > cause the VM to crash. More information is contained
    > in..
    >
    > > # An error report file with more information is saved as
    > >hs_err_pid3112.log

    > Perhaps you should look at that and report what is in it.
    >
    > Note that for making things easier to read, it is best to
    > - Add one space after any comma ','.
    > - Add two spaces after the full-stop '.' at the end of sentences.
    > - Capitalise the first word of each sentence. And..
    > - Always spell the word 'I' as a capital.
    >
    > --
    > Andrew Thompsonhttp://www.physci.org/

    Thanks a lot! And I will take your advice. And best wishes for you!
    rmn190, Nov 26, 2007
  4. rmn190

    Lew Guest

    rmn190 wrote:
    > Thanks a lot! And I will take your advice. And best wishes for you!

    When do we get to see it?

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Nov 26, 2007
  5. rmn190

    Riyad Guest

    On Nov 26, 3:57 am, rmn190 <> wrote:
    > On Nov 26, 12:09 am, "Andrew Thompson" <u32984@uwe> wrote:
    >

    > > rmn190 wrote:
    > > >the error message follows:

    > > ..
    > > >when i added struts capabilites inMyEclipse,the error would come,i
    > > >dont know why.

    > > It sounds like a serious problem, since few things will
    > > cause the VM to crash. More information is contained
    > > in..

    > > > # An error report file with more information is saved as
    > > >hs_err_pid3112.log

    > > Perhaps you should look at that and report what is in it.

    > > Note that for making things easier to read, it is best to
    > > - Add one space after any comma ','.
    > > - Add two spaces after the full-stop '.' at the end of sentences.
    > > - Capitalise the first word of each sentence. And..
    > > - Always spell the word 'I' as a capital.

    > > --
    > > Andrew Thompsonhttp://www.physci.org/

    > Thanks a lot! And I will take your advice. And best wishes for you!

    rmn190,
    If you keep running into trouble, please be sure to post to the
    MyEclipse Support forums here as well:
    http://www.myeclipseide.com/PNphpBB2-index-c-1.html

    Riyad
    Riyad, Nov 26, 2007