Help,JVM errors when with struts in MyEclipse?

rmn190

the error message follows:

# An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x6d6ada03,
pid=3112, tid=3084
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0_11-b03 mixed mode)
# Problematic frame:
# V [jvm.dll+0x6da03]
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as
hs_err_pid3112.log
#
# http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
#

when i added struts capabilites in MyEclipse,the error would come,i
dont know why.could help me,please?

thanks in advance!

Andrew Thompson

rmn190 said:
the error message follows: ...
when i added struts capabilites in MyEclipse,the error would come,i
dont know why.

It sounds like a serious problem, since few things will
cause the VM to crash. More information is contained
in..
# An error report file with more information is saved as
hs_err_pid3112.log

Perhaps you should look at that and report what is in it.

Note that for making things easier to read, it is best to
- Add one space after any comma ','.
- Add two spaces after the full-stop '.' at the end of sentences.
- Capitalise the first word of each sentence. And..
- Always spell the word 'I' as a capital.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.physci.org/

rmn190

It sounds like a serious problem, since few things will
cause the VM to crash. More information is contained
in..

Perhaps you should look at that and report what is in it.

Note that for making things easier to read, it is best to
- Add one space after any comma ','.
- Add two spaces after the full-stop '.' at the end of sentences.
- Capitalise the first word of each sentence. And..
- Always spell the word 'I' as a capital.

Thanks a lot! And I will take your advice. And best wishes for you!