    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    P.Murugesan

    MurugesanP, Jul 14, 2008

  2. re:
    !> I'm trying to list out all FTP site's root directory (path) from IIS using C#(ASP.NET) code.

    Either WebRequestMethods.Ftp.ListDirectory
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.net.webrequestmethods.ftp.listdirectory(VS.80).aspx

    or WebRequestMethods.Ftp.ListDirectoryDetails
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...tmethods.ftp.listdirectorydetails(VS.80).aspx

    ....should get you what you want.

    See the list of all members of WebRequestMethods.Ftp, here :

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.net.webrequestmethods.ftp_members(VS.80).aspx

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Jul 14, 2008