[HELP] Looking for DTD parser like older XML4j versions

juppie

Hello,

I'm writing visual XML editor. At the moment I need a DTD parser which
will parse DTD (either standalone or internal to XML doc) and give me an
access to underlying DTD in convenient manner. What I need especially is
API that will answer to questions:

- what elements are defined in DTD
- what elements can be inserted before/after particular element

I took a while to make some research and found that older versions
(3.0.1 and below?) of IBM XML4j had very nice class
'com.ibm.xml.parser.DTD' which provided excactly what I need (through
*getAppendableElements* and *getInsertableElements* methods.

However, that class has been removed from future versions of XML4j and I
can't find any link to older releases.

Can anyone give me some hint where can I find DTD parser wich will
fulfill my needs? Maybe someone has older XML4j version mentioned above,
and can share it with me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

best regards,
Bernard