help me for education

Discussion in 'Java' started by arun prasath, Jun 4, 2012.

  1. arun prasath

    arun prasath Guest

    My dear friends,
    I am ARUN doing engineering in information technology department.I
    need a laptop for education.my parents unable to buy it for me. any
    one kindly sponsor for a laptop ..I will must return within 2 years
    after I got a job .. I am a young developer in java ..

    To conduct me

    +91 7373339225

    College address:
    M .ArunPrasath
    3 rd year information technology department
    M.P.Nachimuthu M.Jaganathan Engineering College
    Murugathozhuvu(P.O),
    Chennimalai, Erode - 638 112.
    Tamilnadu. India.

    Sent cash or laptop ..second hand ur new ..for anything try to help
    me..
    arun prasath, Jun 4, 2012