help me! how can i copy all files from one directory to another in java

Kulbir

Hi ,
can any body help me, how i can copy all files from one directory to
another in java. suppose i have a source directory called abc/def in
which i have 20 files. i want to copy all the files from this direcory
to xxx/yyy directory. can any body suggest me by code sample.
thanks

zero

Hi ,
can any body help me, how i can copy all files from one directory to
another in java. suppose i have a source directory called abc/def in
which i have 20 files. i want to copy all the files from this direcory
to xxx/yyy directory. can any body suggest me by code sample.
thanks

First you use File:list() to get all files in the directory. Then, you can
use FileChannel:transferTo to copy the file.

FileChannel in = new FileInputStream(fFile).getChannel();
FileChannel out = new FileOutputStream(fDest).getChannel();

in.transferTo(0, in.size(), out);