    about the e language in order to be quanlified in this field.

    Thanks for all.

    , Oct 10, 2006

  2. Hans Guest

    I know that 'e' is a powerful language but if you do a google search you
    will find that the industry is generally moving away from 'e' in favour of
    the languages like SystemC and SystemVerilog, so for your future EDA job
    prospects I would focus my effort on those languages :)

    Also, you might get more response by posting on the Verification Guild Forum
    http://verificationguild.com/index.php

    Hans
    www.ht-lab.com

    Hans, Oct 10, 2006