    Emp Designation:
    Emp DOB:
    Please help me on above programm.

    srikanth madakam, Apr 19, 2011

  2. On 2011-04-18, at 22:54, srikanth madakam wrote:

    > Hi,
    >=20
    > Write a program to create employee record with configurable number of
    > employes(5) and write the records to a text file
    > Emp ID:
    > Emp Name:
    > Emp Designation:
    > Emp DOB:
    > Please help me on above programm.

    That sounds like an exercise in a programming course. I'm sure many of =
    us would be happy to help you, if you show us what you've done so far, =
    and ask us questions about what you don't understand. On the other hand, =
    I don't think any of us want just to write the program for you.=20

    -- vincent=

    Vincent Manis, Apr 19, 2011

  3. Vincent Manis wrote in post #993686:
    > On 2011-04-18, at 22:54, srikanth madakam wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Write a program to create employee record with configurable number of
    >> employes(5) and write the records to a text file
    >> Emp ID:
    >> Emp Name:
    >> Emp Designation:
    >> Emp DOB:
    >> Please help me on above programm.

    > That sounds like an exercise in a programming course. I'm sure many of
    > us would be happy to help you, if you show us what you've done so far,
    > and ask us questions about what you don't understand. On the other hand,
    > I don't think any of us want just to write the program for you.
    >
    > -- vincent

    Hi,

    i want to know, i want to create a class with above objects and pass the
    same values via command line. help me on this.

    srikanth madakam, Apr 19, 2011
  4. On 2011-04-18, at 23:12, srikanth madakam wrote:
    > Vincent Manis wrote in post #993686:
    >> On 2011-04-18, at 22:54, srikanth madakam wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> Write a program to create employee record with configurable number of
    >>> employes(5) and write the records to a text file
    >>> Emp ID:
    >>> Emp Name:
    >>> Emp Designation:
    >>> Emp DOB:
    >>> Please help me on above programm.

    >> That sounds like an exercise in a programming course. I'm sure many of
    >> us would be happy to help you, if you show us what you've done so far,
    >> and ask us questions about what you don't understand. On the other hand,
    >> I don't think any of us want just to write the program for you.
    >>
    >> -- vincent

    > Hi,
    >
    > i want to know, i want to create a class with above objects and pass the
    > same values via command line. help me on this.

    What code have you written so far?

    -- vincent

    Vincent Manis, Apr 19, 2011
  5. On 2011-04-19, at 10:15, Chad Perrin wrote:
    > If you want more information than that, though, you're going to have =

    > give us more to go on, and show us that you're not just asking us to =

    do
    > your homework for you (or get someone who doesn't care about the =

    homework
    > to give you code, I suppose).

    Exactly. I wouldn't want anyone to get the idea that we're responding =
    negatively. Even if one of us had *WANTED* to do the OP's homework, we =
    couldn't. The original question was so vague as to be unanswerable. I =
    thought Chad's answer was good, though when I read the original =
    question, I imagined one might need an array of 5 Employee instances. =
    But who could tell?

    Speaking as someone who taught university/college/industry CS/SE for =
    going on 30 years, I enjoy helping people do their homework. I love =
    seeing people learn, and to the extent I can assist in that, I do. But =
    I'm not about to replace their effort with mine...that does neither of =
    us any good.=20

    So, suppose you want help on your homework, or any other project? How do =
    you get me to help?=20

    1. If you can't figure out where to get started, you might try `There's =
    an assignment at http://cs.somecollege.edu/cs101/asst2.pdf, and I =
    haven't got a clue how to get started, can you suggest something?' (My =
    answer to this: probably 3 or 4 questions that might help you figure out =
    where to begin, such as `Are there any people, places, or things in the =
    problem that might turn into classes?')=20

    2. If you have some code that doesn't behave the way you expect it to, =
    boil it down to the shortest piece of code you can, and then post it, =
    along with `I expected it to do A, but it did B. Why?'

    3. If you can't understand a class, method, or language feature, try =
    `can you show an example of how to use Someclass#method_x properly?'

    The more precise your question, the more useful the answers you'll =
    receive.=20

    -- vincent=

    Vincent Manis, Apr 20, 2011
  6. srikanth madakam