    I have searched and researched and asked about this until my finger
    are bleeding on the keyboard

    Help me please!

    MissKirin, Feb 27, 2004

  2. MissKirin,

    You're in the wrong group. Folks here are using ASP.NET to write custom
    code. We don't deal with FrontPage issues in this group.

    You might want to give microsoft.public.frontpage.client a try.

    Jim Cheshire, MCSE, MCSD
    ASP.NET
    Developer Support

    469-775-6577
    Available from 9:00 CT - 6:00 CT, Monday - Friday

    My Manager:
    Jeremy Chapman

    469-775-6360

    Make sure that your ASP.NET applications are secure!
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetsec/ht
    ml/secnetlpMSDN.asp

    --------------------
    >Subject: Help me please before I go insane
    >From: -spam.invalid (MissKirin)
    >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols
    >Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 00:29:44 -0800

    >I have an access database and using Front Page, I created an ASP page

    that displays all the results of the whole database.

    Is there ANY WAY I can have checkboxes next to each result and a
    person can check off which ones of the results he would like more
    info on and then SEND only those checked off to me in an email? I do
    know how I can use parameters to be able to send an email asking
    about each individual one, but I need something that works for a
    person to check off as many as they need.

    I have tried to simply put a form around the database results region,
    but that doesnt work.
    I have searched and researched and asked about this until my fingers

    Jim Cheshire [MSFT], Feb 27, 2004

  3. If i got you right,

    you need to post the result set with the off checked checkboxes and then
    check the posted results before you email only the off checked checkboxes.

    /regards,
    --
    Sarmad Aljazrawi
    B.Sc. Computer Science, MSDBA, MCP