help me please

Malcolm

Keith Thompson said:
Don't bother following the link; it has nothing to do with C. This is
probably just another spam. (I've removed the vowels from the URL to
avoid giving it any more advertising while making it clear what I'm
talking about.)
It's a nasty spam as well.
Get rich quick spam at least appelas to people's worse nature.

Ian Collins

Keith said:
Don't bother following the link; it has nothing to do with C. This is
probably just another spam. (I've removed the vowels from the URL to
avoid giving it any more advertising while making it clear what I'm
talking about.)
Maybe it's best just to ignore these, some news servers (mine included)
do a decent job of filtering them out. So all a reply does is make what
was invisible crap, visible.

Default User

Ian said:
Keith Thompson wrote:
Maybe it's best just to ignore these, some news servers (mine
included) do a decent job of filtering them out. So all a reply does
is make what was invisible crap, visible.

Normally I would agree, but in this case a warning is probably in
order. Looks like NIN filtered it, but others might have clicked on it
unaware of the problem.

Brian