help me please

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by patate069, Jul 3, 2006.

  1. patate069

    patate069 Guest

    patate069, Jul 3, 2006

  2. "patate069" <> writes:
    > i have a problem. i dont understand... help me please
    >
    > http://www.nmls-sprstrs.cm/pht-109260.html

    Don't bother following the link; it has nothing to do with C. This is
    probably just another spam. (I've removed the vowels from the URL to
    avoid giving it any more advertising while making it clear what I'm
    talking about.)

    Keith Thompson, Jul 3, 2006

  3. patate069

    Malcolm Guest

    "Keith Thompson" <> wrote in message
    > "patate069" <> writes:
    >> i have a problem. i dont understand... help me please
    >>
    >> http://www.nmls-sprstrs.cm/pht-109260.html

    > Don't bother following the link; it has nothing to do with C. This is
    > probably just another spam. (I've removed the vowels from the URL to
    > avoid giving it any more advertising while making it clear what I'm
    > talking about.)

    It's a nasty spam as well.
    Get rich quick spam at least appelas to people's worse nature.
    --
    Buy my book 12 Common Atheist Arguments (refuted)
    $1.25 download or $7.20 paper, available www.lulu.com/bgy1mm
    Malcolm, Jul 3, 2006
  4. patate069

    Ian Collins Guest

    Keith Thompson wrote:
    > "patate069" <> writes:
    >
    >> i have a problem. i dont understand... help me please
    >>
    >>http://www.nmls-sprstrs.cm/pht-109260.html

    > Don't bother following the link; it has nothing to do with C. This is
    > probably just another spam. (I've removed the vowels from the URL to
    > avoid giving it any more advertising while making it clear what I'm
    > talking about.)

    Maybe it's best just to ignore these, some news servers (mine included)
    do a decent job of filtering them out. So all a reply does is make what
    was invisible crap, visible.

    --
    Ian Collins.
    Ian Collins, Jul 3, 2006
  5. patate069

    Default User Guest

    Ian Collins wrote:

    > Keith Thompson wrote:

    > > Don't bother following the link; it has nothing to do with C. This
    > > is probably just another spam. (I've removed the vowels from the
    > > URL to avoid giving it any more advertising while making it clear
    > > what I'm talking about.)
    > >

    > Maybe it's best just to ignore these, some news servers (mine
    > included) do a decent job of filtering them out. So all a reply does
    > is make what was invisible crap, visible.

    Normally I would agree, but in this case a warning is probably in
    order. Looks like NIN filtered it, but others might have clicked on it
    unaware of the problem.

    Brian
    Default User, Jul 4, 2006