    page.Pls help me.

    Thanks,

    Aarthy

    aarthy kumar, Oct 12, 2005

  2. You can use the Datagrid's built in paging.
    Here's an example from gotdotnet:
    http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quicks...forms/ctrlref/webctrl/datagrid/datagrid10.src

    If you don't use a datagrid, you'll have to built a custom paging solution
    where by your sql queries return sets of 100 from the database

    HTH

    Grant Merwitz, Oct 12, 2005

  3. aarthy kumar

    Siva M Guest

    Hello,

    If it is for classic ASP, check this one out:
    http://www.asp101.com/samples/db_paging.asp

    If are talking about ASP.NET, then use the datagrid server-side control. It
    has properties/events to support paging.

    Siva M, Oct 12, 2005
  4. RE: help me to split the display of the contents of an ASP page into 2

    With ASP.NET, you can do this by activating paging. Some links:

    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/PagingLarge.asp

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Oct 12, 2005