    deluxo Guest

    i'm begineer in writing TSR so anyone can help me with code, list of
    related sites and anymore

    deluxo, Nov 13, 2005

  2. deluxo

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 04:13:29 -0500, "deluxo" <>
    wrote in comp.lang.c:

    > i'm begineer in writing TSR so anyone can help me with code, list of
    > related sites and anymore

    There is no such thing as a 'TSR' defined by the C language.

    The only think I can think of using that acronym was a "Terminate and
    Stay Resident" program under obsolete operating system MS-DOS. You
    cannot write such a program in standard C, you must use at least some
    non-portable platform-specific extensions.

    In any case, this is off-topic here, where we only discuss the
    standard language and not extensions for particular operating systems.

    You should try news:comp.os.msdos.programmer if you want help on
    MS-DOS specific things like this.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

    Jack Klein, Nov 13, 2005

  3. deluxo

    Malcolm Guest

    "Jack Klein" <> wrote > On Sun, 13 Nov 2005
    04:13:29 -0500, "deluxo" <>
    > wrote in comp.lang.c:
    >
    >> i'm begineer in writing TSR so anyone can help me with code, list of
    >> related sites and anymore

    > There is no such thing as a 'TSR' defined by the C language.
    >
    > The only think I can think of using that acronym was a "Terminate and
    > Stay Resident" program under obsolete operating system MS-DOS. You
    > cannot write such a program in standard C, you must use at least some
    > non-portable platform-specific extensions.

    It's also the name of a role-playing company.
    Computer programming and roleplaying games always go very well together, for
    some reason.
    The OP is very lucky to have a job with such a company.

    Malcolm, Nov 13, 2005
  4. "Malcolm" <> wrote in message
    > It's also the name of a role-playing company.

    Not any more. They got bought out in 1997 and the trademarks have since
    expired.

    - Bill

    William J. Leary Jr., Nov 13, 2005