help me with the program

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by sahu, Sep 4, 2005.

  1. sahu

    sahu Guest

    Jumble :
    A text file contains a few words (word doesn't include spaces and is
    case-insensitive), each word on a separate line. The input will be a
    scrambled form of a word from that file. You need to find out the
    actual word (Unjumbled) and any such words that can be generated from
    it.

    Sample text file (dictionary.txt):
    star
    rats
    eat
    ate
    nero

    Sample I/p:
    Enter the word: tars

    Sample o/p:
    star
    rats

    Sample I/p 2:
    Enter the word: rone

    Sample o/p 2:
    nero
    sahu, Sep 4, 2005

  2. "sahu" <> writes:
    > Jumble :
    > A text file contains a few words (word doesn't include spaces and is
    > case-insensitive), each word on a separate line. The input will be a
    > scrambled form of a word from that file. You need to find out the
    > actual word (Unjumbled) and any such words that can be generated from
    > it.
    >
    > Sample text file (dictionary.txt):
    > star
    > rats