    between each line. So far, IE and Opera handle it perfectly, but Mozilla
    puts a little spacing between lines. Why does it do this and is there a way
    for me to fix it? Thanks.

    TheKeith, Oct 17, 2003

  2. "TheKeith" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm currently converting all the pages in my site to strict standard
    > compliance. On one of my pages, I have a bunch of images within a fixed
    > width div container and I want the images to wrap without any spacing
    > between each line. So far, IE and Opera handle it perfectly, but Mozilla
    > puts a little spacing between lines. Why does it do this and is there a

    way
    > for me to fix it? Thanks.

    Fridays is "Take your crystal ball to the cleaners" day.
    It'd be nice to see an URL...

    --
    Karl Core

    At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
    cease to be insipid.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

    eightninethree AT eightninethree.com

    EightNineThree, Oct 17, 2003

  3. TheKeith

    TheKeith Guest

    "EightNineThree" <> wrote in message

    > "TheKeith" <> wrote in message
    > > I'm currently converting all the pages in my site to strict standard
    > > compliance. On one of my pages, I have a bunch of images within a fixed
    > > width div container and I want the images to wrap without any spacing
    > > between each line. So far, IE and Opera handle it perfectly, but Mozilla
    > > puts a little spacing between lines. Why does it do this and is there a

    > way
    > > for me to fix it? Thanks.

    > Fridays is "Take your crystal ball to the cleaners" day.
    > It'd be nice to see an URL...

    sorry: http://home.nyc.rr.com/kpetrino/thumbs/ now the difference may not
    seem like much but it will make a big difference in the completed page.

    TheKeith, Oct 17, 2003
  4. TheKeith

    TheKeith Guest

    "TheKeith" <> wrote in message

    > "EightNineThree" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "TheKeith" <> wrote in message
    > > > I'm currently converting all the pages in my site to strict standard
    > > > compliance. On one of my pages, I have a bunch of images within a

    fixed
    > > > width div container and I want the images to wrap without any spacing
    > > > between each line. So far, IE and Opera handle it perfectly, but

    Mozilla
    > > > puts a little spacing between lines. Why does it do this and is there

    > > way
    > > > for me to fix it? Thanks.

    > > Fridays is "Take your crystal ball to the cleaners" day.
    > > It'd be nice to see an URL...

    > sorry: http://home.nyc.rr.com/kpetrino/thumbs/ now the difference may not
    > seem like much but it will make a big difference in the completed page.

    of course the margins are supposed to be there :)

    TheKeith, Oct 17, 2003
  5. TheKeith

    TheKeith Guest

    wait, not sure if this is the right way, but I tried setting:
    line-height:100% and that seemed to do it. Is this the right way?

    TheKeith, Oct 17, 2003
  6. TheKeith

    TheKeith Guest

    "TheKeith" <> wrote in message
    > I'm currently converting all the pages in my site to strict standard
    > compliance. On one of my pages, I have a bunch of images within a fixed
    > width div container and I want the images to wrap without any spacing
    > between each line. So far, IE and Opera handle it perfectly, but Mozilla
    > puts a little spacing between lines. Why does it do this and is there a

    way
    > for me to fix it? Thanks.

    sorry for replying to myself a bunch of times in this post, but I just
    figure out that the fix is the style: line-height:0px

    TheKeith, Oct 17, 2003