help : my jar file is not running under linux terminal , but it runs under JbuilderX ide

Discussion in 'Java' started by bronby, Jul 15, 2005.

  1. bronby

    bronby Guest

    help : my jar file is not running under linux terminal , but it runs under
    JbuilderX ide

    see below

    [herson@dev01 lib]$ java -jar EftdDemoJava.jar
    java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no eftapijava in java.library.path
    at
    EftposPlusExpress.Interface.EFTAPINativeAdapter.<clinit>(EFTAPINativeAdapter.java:35)
    at EftdDemo.POSDemo.this_componentShown(POSDemo.java:551)
    at
    EftdDemo.POSDemo_this_componentAdapter.componentShown(POSDemo.java:617)
    at java.awt.Component.processComponentEvent(Component.java:4964)
    at java.awt.Window.processEvent(Window.java:1092)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3615)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1627)
    at
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
    at
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:151)
    at
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:145)
    at
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:137)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:100)
[...]
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
    at EftdDemo.POSDemo.SendCommand(POSDemo.java:501)
    at
    EftdDemo.POSDemo.jButtonPurchase_actionPerformed(POSDemo.java:365)
    at
    EftdDemo.POSDemo_jButtonPurchase_actionAdapter.actionPerformed(POSDemo.java:628)
    at
    javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1786)
    at
    javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1839)
    at
    javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:420)
    at
    javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:258)
    at
    javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:245)
    at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:5100)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3615)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1627)
    at
    java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:3483)
    at
    java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:3198)
    at
    java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:3128)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1613)
    at
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
    at
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:151)
    at
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:145)
    at
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:137)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:100)

    Please help..
    bronby, Jul 15, 2005

  2. On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 02:51:44 -0400, bronby wrote:

    > help : my jar file is not running under linux terminal , but it runs under
    > JbuilderX ide

    Well, the terminal *must* be broken then, call a hardware guy.
    [ I'm just *kidding*. ]

    > see below
    >
    > [herson@dev01 lib]$ java -jar EftdDemoJava.jar
    > java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no eftapijava in java.library.path
    > at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1491)

    So ..what exactly does 'UnsatisfiedLinkError', when applied
    to 'eftapijava', mean to you? What is your java.libray.path?

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Now Interactive! Joystick Controls Fry's Left Ear.
    Andrew Thompson, Jul 15, 2005