[Help] Need a class on mail()

Kesavan Muthuvel

Hello everybody..,
I'm very newbie to perl

I need a class/function in perl such that it accepts the parameters of
standard mail variables of
to,from,subject,message,etc... and mailed.

My webhoster said they support fro perl...

Any links/referance /suggestions welcomed....

Kesavan Muthuvel

Tad McClellan

Kesavan Muthuvel said:
I need a class/function in perl such that it accepts the parameters of
standard mail variables of
to,from,subject,message,etc... and mailed.

Any links/referance /suggestions welcomed....

I suggest checking the Perl FAQ before posting to the Perl newsgroup:

perldoc -q mail

How do I send mail?

See also the CPAN:

perldoc -q CPAN

What modules and extensions are available for Perl? What is CPAN? What
does CPAN/src/... mean?

How do I install a module from CPAN?

and:

http://search.cpan.org/search?query=mail