    My webhoster said they support fro perl...

    Any links/referance /suggestions welcomed....

    Kesavan Muthuvel
    Kesavan Muthuvel, Jan 10, 2007

  2. Kesavan Muthuvel

    Peter Scott Guest

    Peter Scott, Jan 10, 2007

  3. Kesavan Muthuvel <> wrote:

    > I need a class/function in perl such that it accepts the parameters of
    > standard mail variables of
    > to,from,subject,message,etc... and mailed.

    > Any links/referance /suggestions welcomed....

    I suggest checking the Perl FAQ before posting to the Perl newsgroup:

    perldoc -q mail

    How do I send mail?

    See also the CPAN:

    perldoc -q CPAN

    What modules and extensions are available for Perl? What is CPAN? What
    does CPAN/src/... mean?

    How do I install a module from CPAN?

    and:

    http://search.cpan.org/search?query=mail