HELP - need to hookup asp .net 1.1 when IIS was installed AFTER the framework and VStudio

mh

Has anyone worked out how to do this? The boxes came preconfigured from the
vendor with XP pro, IIS and development tools on the drives but IIS was not
checked for installation.

When trying to load an ASP.net application an error is reported that the web
server is not running asp.net v 1.1 even though that is exactly the version
that is installed on the box.

I know the installation docs clearly say that iis should be installed prior
to installing the framework but I find it hard to imagine any reason for
this other than lazyness on the part of MS to write an update script to make
a late installation of iis aware of the framework components already on the
machine. They do have a script that makes some of the adjustments if you
have to remove and then reinstall iis.

Help is very appreciated.

Thanks