Help Needed !!! Browsing and Selecting More Than One File

Kilicaslan Fatih

Dear All,

I am trying to create a GUI, using Tkinter on Windows
2000/XP using Python 2.2. Through buttons this GUI
interacts with another program and assigns argument to
that program.

I managed to browse a ".c" file and assign this file
as an argument to the other program written in C/C++
Programming Language. On DOS, to run this program the
following can be written:

1) program file1.c
2) program file1.c file2.c file3.c .....

So briefly I managed to execute this program for one
file(program file1.c), but I failed to run for more
than one file(program file1.c file2.c file3.c ......).

After browsing for files, is there a way to select
more than one file and assign those as arguments to
the program that I want to execute?

If my explanations are not clear enough I can send you
the code I have written, or try to explain further.

Best Regards,
Fatih K.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Diez B. Roggisch

Kilicaslan said:
Dear All,

I am trying to create a GUI, using Tkinter on Windows
2000/XP using Python 2.2. Through buttons this GUI
interacts with another program and assigns argument to
that program.

I managed to browse a ".c" file and assign this file
as an argument to the other program written in C/C++
Programming Language. On DOS, to run this program the
following can be written:

1) program file1.c
2) program file1.c file2.c file3.c .....

So briefly I managed to execute this program for one
file(program file1.c), but I failed to run for more
than one file(program file1.c file2.c file3.c ......).

What does failure mean? Didn't it work at all, did it only take the
first file as argument, did you machine explode?

Without a proper explanation of what and especially how this fails there
is no chance answering your question.

Diez