Help needed - doing some research on browser info

Ikke

Hello everybody,

I'm doing some research on browser information, so I need to gather as much
info as possible from a variety of browsers.

If you would like to help me, please visit the following URL:
http://www.provingground.megabyet.net/ .

This page will record the following info into my database: user agent,
host, http accepts, language, character set, encoding, control, connection
details and your IP address. It will also list the last 25 visits.

There is no catch: I'm not trying to send anyone any virus, malware or
whatever, but given the nature of the internet I understand that most
people would be wary of this request.

To those who still want/dare to help, I would like to say thank you very
much!

Best regards,

Ikke