Help Needed : Error - Cannot create CDO.Message object

Cyndia A.

Need ur Help on the following.

In my ASP.Net (with C#) Application, I am sending a mail to all newly

registered users. I am using System.Web.Mail Package.

Can u please guide me how to sort out this ? Please Note ... I DO NOT want

to hardcode the SMTP Server name,

coz I am not sure about the Exchange server name of client where they deploy

this application.

So I have written the SMTP server name as "smtp" as I used to do in case of

ASP applications which

would automatically take defauly smtp server.

Kindly help me,

Rgds