Help needed for ASPUpload - Cannot access Form elements

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Sagar, Jul 22, 2007.

  1. Sagar

    Sagar Guest

    Hi, I wrote this simple code to use the ASPUpload component within my
    asp page. I have ASPUpload 3.0 installed.

    The problem is, Iam not able to access the Form collection items with
    the Uploader object.
    Can anyone help ? Heres the code.

    <%
    Dim Uploader
    Set Uploader = Server.CreateObject("Persits.Upload")
    Response.Write Uploader.Form("p1")
    '// --> doesnt return anything, the Uploader.Form count is found to be
    0

    %>

    <FORM method="POST" ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data" name="Event_Group"
    action="upload.asp">
    <input type="text" name="p1" id="p1" value="hey"/>
    <input type="submit" />
    </FORM>
    Sagar, Jul 22, 2007

  2. Sagar wrote on Sun, 22 Jul 2007 09:51:21 -0700:

    > Hi, I wrote this simple code to use the ASPUpload component within my
    > asp page. I have ASPUpload 3.0 installed.
    >
    > The problem is, Iam not able to access the Form collection items with
    > the Uploader object.
    > Can anyone help ? Heres the code.
    >
    > <%
    > Dim Uploader
    > Set Uploader = Server.CreateObject("Persits.Upload")
    > Response.Write Uploader.Form("p1")
    > '// --> doesnt return anything, the Uploader.Form count is found to be
    > 0

    Where's the Save method? You need to call one of the save methods to have
    the object parse the data so you can access it.

    Dan
    Daniel Crichton, Jul 23, 2007