Help needed for ASPUpload - Cannot access Form elements

Sagar

Hi, I wrote this simple code to use the ASPUpload component within my
asp page. I have ASPUpload 3.0 installed.

The problem is, Iam not able to access the Form collection items with
the Uploader object.
Can anyone help ? Heres the code.

<%
Dim Uploader
Set Uploader = Server.CreateObject("Persits.Upload")
Response.Write Uploader.Form("p1")
'// --> doesnt return anything, the Uploader.Form count is found to be
0

%>

<FORM method="POST" ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data" name="Event_Group"
action="upload.asp">
<input type="text" name="p1" id="p1" value="hey"/>
<input type="submit" />
</FORM>

Daniel Crichton

Sagar wrote on Sun, 22 Jul 2007 09:51:21 -0700:
Hi, I wrote this simple code to use the ASPUpload component within my
asp page. I have ASPUpload 3.0 installed.

The problem is, Iam not able to access the Form collection items with
the Uploader object.
Can anyone help ? Heres the code.

<%
Dim Uploader
Set Uploader = Server.CreateObject("Persits.Upload")
Response.Write Uploader.Form("p1")
'// --> doesnt return anything, the Uploader.Form count is found to be
0

Where's the Save method? You need to call one of the save methods to have
the object parse the data so you can access it.

Dan