Help needed from MDI Application developers in JAVA Swing.

nmkumar01

Hi,

I am developing a MDI application that involves
JInternalFrames with event driven Child components. ie) components with
events to be performed. But it seems that any of the child components
doesn't works. Is there any classes to be included.???
Is there anything to be included must????? I dont know how to overcome
this problem.
Please help me to be releaved from this problem.

I will be thankful if you
(developers)help me with some sample codes..

With Regards,
Muthu kumar N