    me vhdl or verilog. I need references to books that will help me become
    a better engineer.

    thanks
    rootz anabo, Dec 13, 2004

  2. rootz anabo

    Divyang M Guest

    I've been referring to "Digital Systems Design with VHDL and Synthesis
    - An Integrated Approach" by K.C.Chang available from IEEE. It shows
    how different coding styles and statements will synthesize..

    The book was published in 1999 so my guess is that synthesizers have
    developed much since then, but from my experience the contents in the
    books are still relevant.

    Divyang M, Dec 13, 2004
  4. rootz anabo

    sarsizz Guest

    hi....I am also a beginner in Verilog and I found 'Digital Design' by
    Morris Mano to be useful....it has both the Findamantals of Digital
    Electronics and also the Verilog from the scratch..........you can go
    for it. Also it comes with the Software for Verilog.

    <Sarsij>
    sarsizz, Jan 2, 2005