    with kind regards,
    biruju
    , Jun 12, 2006

  2. Mike Brind Guest

    Re: help needed in usps services

    wrote:
    > Hai friends,
    >
    > I am trying to send an XML transmission to the US Postal
    > Service to retrieve shipping rates but so far have been unsuccessful.
    >
    > Can any one help me and provide me a source code for usps
    >
    > implementation in .net please respond quickly. if have any knowledge
    > on this
    > pls send to the above mail id.
    >
    > Thanking you,
    > with kind regards,
    > biruju

    1. This news group is for classic ASP. ASP.NET is a completely
    different technology and has its own groups.
    2. News groups are public fora. Discussions are not conducted by
    email. The whole point of news groups is so that everyone can share
    information publicly.
    3. Asking people to "please respond quickly" is considered rude. It's
    like you are pushing to the front of the queue.
    4. Ask the USPS how your document should be structured and delivered.

    --
    Mike Brind
    Mike Brind, Jun 12, 2006

    help needed in usps services

    Hai ,

    I am extremely sorry for using the word ' please respond
    quickly '

    if any body is hurt in this process I deeply apologise for them

    Thanking you,
    with regards,
    vijender

    Mike Brind wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Hai friends,
    > >
    > > I am trying to send an XML transmission to the US Postal
    > > Service to retrieve shipping rates but so far have been unsuccessful.
    > >
    > > Can any one help me and provide me a source code for usps
    > >
    > > implementation in .net please respond quickly. if have any knowledge
    > > on this
    > > pls send to the above mail id.
    > >
    > > Thanking you,
    > > with kind regards,
    > > biruju

    > 1. This news group is for classic ASP. ASP.NET is a completely
    > different technology and has its own groups.
    > 2. News groups are public fora. Discussions are not conducted by
    > email. The whole point of news groups is so that everyone can share
    > information publicly.
    > 3. Asking people to "please respond quickly" is considered rude. It's
    > like you are pushing to the front of the queue.
    > 4. Ask the USPS how your document should be structured and delivered.
    >
    > --
    > Mike Brind
    , Jun 12, 2006