    structure of these applications? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
    in advance.
    Jestan.

    jestan, Aug 2, 2007

  2. On Aug 2, 8:32 pm, jestan <> wrote:
    > Hi, in my network programming assignment I have to create a client and
    > server,

    > My problem is i am very new to java network programming

    See, there is a reason you should attend class. So get up your lazy
    arse, get out your books and start reading.

    Hunter Gratzner, Aug 2, 2007

  3. Re: Help needed to establish secure connection between server andclient

    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/homework.html
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#homework

    http://java.sun.com/products/jsse/index.jsp
    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/security/jsse/JSSERefGuide.html#UnsecureSecure

    RedGrittyBrick, Aug 2, 2007
  4. jestan

    Guest

    On Aug 2, 2:32 pm, jestan <> wrote:
    > Hi, in my network programming assignment I have to create a client and
    > server, which have following properties. The problem is,
    > 1. Client and server should carry out a negotiation on the level of
    > security and then agree on it.
    > 2. After that, connection should be established.
    > 3. Server should save the collected information MS Access database
    > (One table with three columns).
    > 4. The applications should be able to establish a secure connection
    > which cannot be read by packet sniffers.
    > My problem is i am very new to java network programming and now i can
    > write small chat applications only , and I couldn't understand
    > cryptography in Java well. Can any one give some ideas or basic
    > structure of these applications? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
    > in advance.
    > Jestan.

    SSL

    , Aug 3, 2007