    hellu all i need read comments and starting convension of xml(<xml
    version="utf">) .how can i read it.

    , Oct 11, 2005

  2. wrote:

    > hellu all i need read comments and starting convension of xml(<xml
    > version="utf">) .how can i read it.

    Obviously, you are unwilling to invest time in a
    proper description of the problem. It is rather
    likely that the readers of this newsgroup are
    unwilling to invest more time answering than
    you invested time in asking.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Kahrs?=, Oct 11, 2005

  3. J├╝rgen Kahrs wrote:
    > wrote:
    >

    >>hellu all i need read comments and starting convension of xml(<xml
    >>version="utf">) .how can i read it.

    > Obviously, you are unwilling to invest time in a
    > proper description of the problem. It is rather
    > likely that the readers of this newsgroup are
    > unwilling to invest more time answering than
    > you invested time in asking.

    I think (s)he wants to know how to read
    1) the XML declaration and
    2) comments with a SAX ContentHandler.

    For 2) there is the interface org.xml.sax.ext.LexicalHandler proving the
    method

    public void comment(char[] ch, int start, int length)

    which is implemented by the org.xml.sax.ext.DefaultHandler2 in Java 1.5.

    --
    Johannes Koch
    Spem in alium nunquam habui praeter in te, Deus Israel.

    Johannes Koch, Oct 11, 2005
  4. Peter Flynn Guest

    wrote:

    > hellu all i need read comments and starting convension of xml(<xml
    > version="utf">) .how can i read it.

    The XML FAQ is at http://xml.silmaril.ie/
    It contains links to the specification where this is described.

    ///Peter

    Peter Flynn, Oct 13, 2005