Help needed to send and receive mails through Perl in Windows

kowtham

I have installed ActivePerl 5.8.8 in my Win'XP system. I have
installed lot of modules for that.....but none of the modules is
woking for me to send and receive mails as my configuration is not
proper. I am not even sure whether it is proper or not. Can anyone
send me which module is best with sample configuration files....

Thanks,
Kowtham.

Gunnar Hjalmarsson

I have installed ActivePerl 5.8.8 in my Win'XP system. I have
installed lot of modules for that.....but none of the modules is
woking for me to send and receive mails as my configuration is not
proper. I am not even sure whether it is proper or not. Can anyone
send me which module is best with sample configuration files....

Try Mail::Sender, which should work without dependencies.