Help needed Urgently

walterd

Hi

Can anyone help me with the following problem. In my web application, I have
a class that use the MessageBox class to display messages. My only problem
is, messages pop-up on the server screen, not on the client where the user
is logged in. Can someone out there help me with this problem?

The JavaScript Alert is not appropriate as it only show all messages using
the Exclamation. If anyone have a nice script that have all the
functionality, I will be pleased if I can have it.

Thanks

Kevin Spencer

JavaScript alert is your only option, unless you want to pop up a new
browser window with your own custom page.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Lucas Tam

The JavaScript Alert is not appropriate as it only show all messages
using the Exclamation. If anyone have a nice script that have all the
functionality, I will be pleased if I can have it.

Sorry, but you're stuck with Javascript Alert... or a pop-up window...

Or I guess you could create a pop-up java applet or Winform.