    Hello friends, I am currently trying to build a function generator
    using the FPGA/CPLD. If anyone has already built one i hope he can
    guide me for building one!! Thanks. Hrishi

    Hrishi, Jan 6, 2007

  2. Hrishi

    Dave Pollum Guest

    Hrishi wrote:
    > Hello friends, I am currently trying to build a function generator
    > using the FPGA/CPLD. If anyone has already built one i hope he can
    > guide me for building one!! Thanks. Hrishi

    I've never built a function generator, but it seems to me that the
    first step is to determine what the function generator should do!
    -Dave Pollum

    Dave Pollum, Jan 7, 2007

  3. Hrishi

    Guest

    Hey
    U can build function that his output will be only square Wave,
    unless u use DAC as uotput.

    for UR start u can use counter that can be upload with fixed number and
    his clock supposed to be atleast 2 times more then the required
    frequency (Nyquist).
    Arick

    , Jan 7, 2007