help needed

Discussion in 'XML' started by ralphi91@hotmail.com, Jun 14, 2007.

  1. Guest

    hi guys,
    'm currently trying to make an rss feed for my website, i have been
    unable to find any tutorials that include what i would like to do.

    "Want to display a box on your team's website like the following?

    To do so is simple - simply add the following HTML to any page on your
    website and the information box above will be included.

    <IFRAME SRC="http://www.gamearena.com.au/services/ladders/
    teamframe.php?id=30831" WIDTH=350 HEIGHT=118 SCROLLING=no></IFRAME>

    XML Feed

    More advanced users who understand how to use XML can use the
    following feed:

    <team_details>
    −
    <ladder>
    <name>Counter-Strike Source</name>
    −
    <url>
    http://www.gamearena.com.au/pc/games/title/cssource/ladder/index.php
    </url>
    </ladder>
    −
    <team id="30831">
    <name>Clan {Ltd}</name>
    <tag>{Ltd}</tag>
    <ranking>100</ranking>
    <status>DEFENDING</status>
    <wins>0</wins>
    <losses>0</losses>
    −
    <url>
    http://gamearena.com.au/pc/games/title/cssource/ladder/index.php?action=teaminfo&teamid=30831
    </url>
    </team>
    −
    <next_match>
    −
    <opponent id="30759">
    <name>AEF Bravo</name>
    <tag>AEFbravo.</tag>
    <ranking>127</ranking>
    −
    <url>
    http://www.gamearena.com.au/pc/games/title/cssource/ladder/index.php?action=teaminfo&teamid=30759
    </url>
    </opponent>
    <date timestamp="1182249000">08:30pm, Tuesday 19 June</date>
    </next_match>
    −
    <last_match>
    −
    <opponent id="30257">
    <name>Elite Assualt Squad</name>
    <tag>ESA |</tag>
    <ranking>120</ranking>
    −
    <url>
    http://www.gamearena.com.au/pc/games/title/cssource/ladder/index.php?action=teaminfo&teamid=30257
    </url>
    </opponent>
    <result>defeated</result>
    <score>by forfeit</score>
    </last_match>
    </team_details>"

    i basically would like to put this on my RSS feed with a few other
    basics that i could add on myself. does anyone have any suggestions? i
    would prefer if you either linked me to a tutorial or gave me the
    commands i would need as i dont want it done for me.

    thanks

    , Jun 14, 2007