help needed

ralphi91

hi guys,
'm currently trying to make an rss feed for my website, i have been
unable to find any tutorials that include what i would like to do.

"Want to display a box on your team's website like the following?

To do so is simple - simply add the following HTML to any page on your
website and the information box above will be included.

<IFRAME SRC="http://www.gamearena.com.au/services/ladders/
teamframe.php?id=30831" WIDTH=350 HEIGHT=118 SCROLLING=no></IFRAME>

XML Feed

More advanced users who understand how to use XML can use the
following feed:

<team_details>
−
<ladder>
<name>Counter-Strike Source</name>
−
<url>
http://www.gamearena.com.au/pc/games/title/cssource/ladder/index.php
</url>
</ladder>
−
<team id="30831">
<name>Clan {Ltd}</name>
<tag>{Ltd}</tag>
<ranking>100</ranking>
<status>DEFENDING</status>
<wins>0</wins>
<losses>0</losses>
−
<url>
http://gamearena.com.au/pc/games/title/cssource/ladder/index.php?action=teaminfo&teamid=30831
</url>
</team>
−
<next_match>
−
<opponent id="30759">
<name>AEF Bravo</name>
<tag>AEFbravo.</tag>
<ranking>127</ranking>
−
<url>
http://www.gamearena.com.au/pc/games/title/cssource/ladder/index.php?action=teaminfo&teamid=30759
</url>
</opponent>
<date timestamp="1182249000">08:30pm, Tuesday 19 June</date>
</next_match>
−
<last_match>
−
<opponent id="30257">
<name>Elite Assualt Squad</name>
<tag>ESA |</tag>
<ranking>120</ranking>
−
<url>
http://www.gamearena.com.au/pc/games/title/cssource/ladder/index.php?action=teaminfo&teamid=30257
</url>
</opponent>
<result>defeated</result>
<score>by forfeit</score>
</last_match>
</team_details>"

i basically would like to put this on my RSS feed with a few other
basics that i could add on myself. does anyone have any suggestions? i
would prefer if you either linked me to a tutorial or gave me the
commands i would need as i dont want it done for me.

thanks