Help! Newbie drowning in arty-fartiness!

MikeyMuchos

Due to several sanity threatening disappointments, I've just got to
ask.
PLEASE can anyone direct me to a clear, simple tutorial/info on web
page structure and layout? One that deals with the effects of resized
browser windows in particular.
In my desktop publishing days I was a regular Leonardo Da Cappuccino.
I'm still dependent on my daily fix of artistic folly but what happens
to my 'Fanciful Cweations' once lured into a web browser, is
heartbreaking to tell.

mbstevens

Thanks a lot joel. I see your point about control. But I feel more
controlled than contolling in this activity. Perhaps total surrender is
called for. :)
Regards,
Mikey

Even though you have limited control over the general layout, you can do as
much as you want with the images you use -- so long as you remember to keep
the download size within reason, don't go wild with animation, and don't
start using images for text. Go to gimp.org and do some tutorials.

MikeyMuchos

mbstevens said:
Even though you have limited control over the general layout, you can do as
much as you want with the images you use -- so long as you remember to keep
the download size within reason, don't go wild with animation, and don't
start using images for text. Go to gimp.org and do some tutorials.

Thanks, that's an interesting site. Looks like I'm going to be busy for
a while. :)
REgards,
Mikey