help :O( cant reference element within an inline frame

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Mark, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Hello

    I have a page with an inline frame "frameA" on it. Within the frame is a
    table and within that is a cell with the id "morebit"

    Previously I would set the innerHTML for this cell from the same page (i.e.
    within the inline frame). Noe, I am trying to set the innerHTML from the
    parent page.

    I have tried various combinations of frameA.document.morebit.innerHTML and
    got nowhere

    If I do alert(frameA.document.title) I get the page title ok

    any pointers much appreciated....

    Cheers

    Mark
    Mark, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Never mind... sussed it myself... dunno what was wrong though... thanks
    anyway

    mark

    Mark, Sep 15, 2003

  3. i think you have to use ALL as in: