Help old Java/win95

Raz

Hello
I have an old Java script {an old student game}on a CD.
It was ,15 years ago with Window 95.
What I have to do to open the game with Window XP?
Thanks
Raz

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Raz said:
I have an old Java script {an old student game}on a CD.

There is no "Java script". Probably it is a Java-based game.
It was ,15 years ago with Window 95.

Yeah, sure. JFYI: Windows 95 was not released before July 1995 CE. It's
2008 CE now.
What I have to do to open the game with Window XP?

If it is a Java game, you may need to install the Microsoft Java Virtual
Machine. Java is off-topic here, though.

PointedEars