HELP on building web page content ????

Guest

Dear all,

I need to develop an analysis tool which collects data from an SQL server
database.
I plan to build it as a web application because more that one user might
access those data. The problem I get is that the application should handle
the fact that my final user do not know anything about SQL language so the
interface should be simple for use.

The point I have completly blind is the fact that I do not know in advance
which fields my custom,er would like to extract from the database, it could
be any.

So how to handle the content page of the result querry if you do not know in
advance what will be the request ?
What I would like to avoid is to rebuild my application if a filed must be
added in the page

thnaks for your help
Regards