help on C++/programming interviews...

Michael Angelo Ravera

Noah said:
I would be one to answer these questions in detail. You better be an
expert too or I'll convince you they are real.

But, the joke would be on you because I would know what you where up to
and have decided I probably don't want to work for, or with, such
people.

NAFC as in having to ask trick questions to discover someone's true
experience?

I actually have extensive experience with NAFC objects. NAFC managers
too.

Hopefully you don't really interview people this way. If you do maybe
your employer needs to see what else is in the management market
because that is NOT how to do an interview. I mean, it really is a
rather abrasive and confrontational way to talk to someone and you're
competing for my skills as much (or more possibly) as I am trying to
sell them.

I only interview people this way when they start off as liars and self
indulgent ones at that. People who come in saying "I heard that you are
looking for a snot nosed kid who can program in c++. Well, here I am!"
have the job unless I get overruled by someone else.