Help on deplyoying web service ???

serge calderara

Dear all,

I ahve build an application which use a webservice. Every thing works well
on my local dev station.
Then I have build a web application for my client application and my
webservice and install it on server 2003

I have set the URL to dynamic in my application reference to that web
service and update the appseting path to match my distribution server

When runing my application I get an HTTP error 404 "File not found"
If I browse to my Webservice and point to the .asmx file I can see my public
function

Any idea what it could be ?

regards
serge