    on this as i have to soon submit this project in my college.
    Varun Sikka :(

    http://www.usenet.com
    sikkavarun, Feb 28, 2005

  2. sikkavarun,
    Can you connect to the web server?
    If u try to view a simple html file does it load?
    Or ur just getting the error only when compiling asp.net pages..?
    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Feb 28, 2005

  3. sikkavarun

    sikkavarun Guest

    > Patrick Olurotimi Igewrote:
    sikkavarun,
    > Can you connect to the web server?
    > If u try to view a simple html file does it load?
    > Or ur just getting the error only when compiling asp.net pages..?
    > Patrick
    >
    > Hi patrick,
    > im getting problems when im trying to debug asp.net pages.my web

    server is on.I have tried this as i can load my website that i had
    made on tht webserver.it is also loading a simple html file.but its
    not debugging my asp.net pages.

    http://www.usenet.com
    sikkavarun, Mar 1, 2005